Friday, April 15, 2011

The Leprechaun Sanctuary

There he was again - the little Leprechaun; but he had grown to almost three times his size and then some again. I thought Leprechaun's were small little people... He was sitting on my shoulder with his arm lounging across the top of my head. All dressed in green and laughing to himself as he watched my reaction...

"How did you change your size?" I asked the Leprechaun.
"Ha, haha, ha... don't ya know!" was all he said.
"Should you be leaning on my head like that!" I said telepathically.
"Haha .. " he laughed as he changed back to a little man sitting cross-legged on my shoulder, and I wonder how he did it!
"What makes yer think we are small?" he said, statement like.
"Dunno!" I replied, as I walked under the blossoming pink cherry trees.

"All ya need to focus on is the Leprechaun Sanctuary .. " he said looking pretty serious and all. "Because, all my friends from the Emerald Isle will be joining us soon .. and that's to be true."

There he goes again about his 'Leprechaun Sanctuary', although I thought it was a pretty good idea. I mean, why not? I wondered how many friends he had all waiting to leave Ireland...

"Just you get it ready!" was all he said.
I guess if they inhabit quantum space then I should find a place with a good harmonic resonance where the Leprechauns can easily come and go between our world and theirs. "And then there will be the Elves and the Faeries too, just so you know." he said without laughing.

Elves and faeries? What does he mean?
I have to admit that a good place full of Leprechauns, Elves and Faeries is a fine place to be. "And what will happen if the locals see you?" I asked, just so I could be prepared.

"Locals!" he shouted at the top of his voice... and then he quietened down again. "Ach, they kicked our human friends off the land a long time ago... and they have nothing left because of it."

I wonder where our people are? I thought. Did the Mayan's predict their return? Does the whole planet only belong to 'humans' or do people have to learn to share the planet with other life forms?

"Will the Sanctuary make a difference?" I asked the Leprechaun.
"Just you wait and see..." he said.