Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Signature ...

I was born in the Highlands of Scotland .. in 2011 BC .. but I remember my life in Japan, in 1333 AD .. or was it earlier?

Time^Travellers cross the dimensions beyond time!

"Master, please guide me!"
"I thank you from my heart .. please guide me!"

All my life .. I was fiercely independent.

Lifetime after lifetime .. I was fiercely independent. The Masters seemed to approve .. they left me alone .. guiding me though their silent Zen Awareness.

With crystal vision .. we travelled effortlessly through time and space. We Time^Travellers were the dolphins of the cosmic seas and oceans. The deep waters of consciousness are our pathways.

"Master, please guide me!"
"I thank you from my heart .. please guide me!"

We Time^Travellers never asked for guidance, and yet we were guided.

Our Signature ...
Deep in the darkest part of the night was light... There was light in the darkness and there was darkness in the light. How can this be?
The Master smiled...

As an Independent Time^Traveler I never asked for Guidance!.

"Master, please guide me!"
"I thank you from my heart .. please guide me!"

Our signature was "The Source".

Navigation relies on guidance .. guidance is navigation.

Within light is darkness .. and within darkness is light.

"Master, please guide me!"
"I thank you from my heart .. please guide me!"

Our signature was the source.
Individual consciousness is the key.

"Master, please guide me!"
"I thank you from my heart .. please guide me!"