Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Is All ...

"Please protect me and allow me to finish my business and return home safely." - Master Mabuni
The Twenty Principles of Karate,
Gichin Funakoshi

Looking back in time it was difficult to understand human behaviour...

There was a particular ugliness involved in deep rooted self-serving service to self behaviour. However, this service-to-self [in reality], did not serve the individual nor the collective self. Self-interest, at the expense of your neighbour, served as a quicksand .. sucking you into the core of selfishness .. removing you from the central core of humanity and universal co-operation.

The Universe co-operates across space and time...

I was sent back to 2013 .. a time on Earth none of us particularly liked to view or visit. As viewed from the future, we saw this period as being brutal, distorted, perverted and self-serving. Completely at odds with our future society and experiences. Therefore, why did the Invisible Guides send us back there? Because .. it made us strong. Because .. it made us stronger .. in spirit!

I climbed high into the mountain...

Even in astral form .. we had to climb .. we had to use our inner strength.

How did they do this? The Invisible Guides? Causing us to experience the reality of the past? I don't know how they did it !! All I know is that it was real, solid, demanding and inwardly challenging.

Protect me .. and allow me to return home safely...
I was far from home .. and yet, I was not far from home .. I was close. As the Guides sent me out into the past of my [our shared existence] .. I began to understand the intricate inner web of the past, the present and the future. One is all .. and all is one! How many times had they revealed to me this truth?

So simple and so powerful !!

In 2013 .. the Earth was the Earth and the past was the past... Yet, these experiences seemed to be part of us... Moving effortlessly, from the past .. to the present .. and to the future. If you look back into a mirror, what do you see? You see yourself! Self is timeless, without form, without self... That was, in itself, to be the final realisation!

I was .. and was not .. myself!

One Is All ...
The evening was quiet and still... Filled with love .. filled with compassion.

How can love exist in a world so far from its own fragile beauty?

There must be a reason why love is hidden from itself...

One is all...

I saw myself messing around with some small electronic component .. placed on a desk. Opening the electronic device with a thin metal driver. That was the past .. and yet .. I was fascinated with the intricate manual dexterity of opening the device and repairing the primitive electronics. At one point I forgot who I was... At one point I felt I was myself in the past .. as I experienced love .. as I understood a fundamental universal truth!

We are who we are across time and space: past, present and future.

Tears filled my eyes .. the eyes of the future. I was one with my own past.

In the future .. we are not superior .. we are one.

I will never forget those fragile moments of my own past .. where I connected to myself across space and time. Seeing that the heart exists beyond space and time... Understanding that the soul knows nothing of linear time.

As I watched myself open the electronic device, I watched myself open a fragile love .. a love for myself and a love for the Earth. Technology is a living part of human existence and human experience...

The soul is a time traveller.