Friday, January 28, 2011

Leprechaun On my Mind

Keep walking... he said... [with a small leprechaun Irish accent]
But what are you doing up there on the crown chakra of my head?
I though, but did not ask!

The small leprechaun all dressed in green, wearing a tall black hat and a small black belt with a .. was that a gold buckle? (I did not ask...)

Why is the leprechaun sitting on top of my head?
But, would change and appear like a beautiful swirling green flaming lotus bud cone.

I thought leprechauns were little people. I did not know they could change into geometric energy forms! Maybe they are more advanced that we realise! Maybe the Picts, the Celts and the Gauls were more advanced than we realise!

I kept walking...
but I was nervous about the green light vortex hovering above my head.
"Should you be hovering up there over my crown chakra?" I sheepishly asked.
"And, isn't this the perfect place to be sitting!" he replied.

Keep walking keep thinking...

I don't usually think when I walk. I observe the sky, the plants, the light of the day.

Keep walking keep thinking...

"Where do you hear thoughts?" he asked.

I was suddenly transported into a new reality awareness of the whole brain/mind of the human being. I discovered that Leprechauns can convey whole concepts in less than a second. Much faster than thought and much faster than language.

It was such a strange question, as I began to observe where thinking occurs.
It is inside the brain - inside the skull - right up there inside the head.

I can tell you that the thoughts were not appearing right up there inside the head, inside the skull, inside the brain... and the leprechaun just laughed aloud.

The leprechaun danced and laughed as he watched me try to figure out where my thoughts come from. All I can say is - you really have to pay attention.

I heard my thoughts in the space between the heart and the throat.
It certainly alters the meaning behind Socrates: The Cave Dwellers...

The little leprechaun seemed to defy me to hear the thinking process inside my brain/skull as I really paid attention while thinking ... but ...

"The process does not resonate inside the skull," said the leprechaun on my mind.