Friday, April 27, 2012

Gateway .. Origins

Doorway of Eternity ..
Egypt 2113 BC .. I slowly pulled myself off the ground .. sand embedded in my face.

2113 .. the Kinship passes to Ur ... I brush the fine grains of sand from my skin.

The open passageway shimmered in the heat of the midday Sun. Dark entrance silhouetted against fractions of light hitting the pupils of my eyes. I crawled blinded towards the dark entrance.

I felt like an insect crawling across a fabric of earth crystals. The scorpion's needle like claws scurried across the burnt skin of my open fingers. I looked up at the dark entrance .. how far could it be ?

Our ancestors had survived the destruction of Atlantis. The great ocean swelled .. but not here .. in this hot desert landscape! The dry sandy desert cut into the skin of my mouth. How long would it take for me to reach the Gateway .. to reach the Origins? I'm not going to make it...

Should I drown .. or should I die of thirst?

How could we come from the deep swell of Atlantic ocean waves to the dry dust of hot desert sands?

I was a small child .. I loved the changing ocean waves.

The coastal depths were so severe and so deep that dolphins swam between the exited children of Atlantis... we laughed and swam .. chasing dolphin tails .. they were always faster than us.

But here I am .. crawling in desert sand .. the skin of my hands covered in the crystal dust of the Earth. The life essential water in my body buried and sealed deep beneath the surface of my skin. The Gateway shimmering ahead of me .. moving further and further away.

My mother always told me that we Atlanteans were nothing without water.

The passageway ahead grew deeper and darker .. as it moved further and further away. The muscles in my body tightened. The skin on my arms burned.

Gateway .. Origins
He appeared before me... The Master of Time .. silent .. observing .. watching. The Master of Time seemed to exist beyond the cool deep swelling ocean and the hot dry life-threatening sands eating at my soul.

I dragged my soul towards the dark Gateway as my dehydrated body seemed to lose its life in the hot sand.

Entrance and Initiation .. the darkness sucked me into the depths of its womb.

I crawled towards the future like a serpent seeking its origins. Was I human or sperm ?? Was the hollow opening ahead of me the womb or a mysterious new beginning ??

They built the stone castle in the 13th Century .. woven from cool darkness and warm light. My still body lay on the ancient sands of Egypt as my soul crawled into the future.

Time^Travellers swim effortlessly though the portals of Eternity...