Saturday, April 7, 2012

Little Ninjas ...

Wham .. the shot whooshed faster than light! Faster than thought!

Mysterious spirit forces move faster than physical, mental and emotional reality... Whoosh!! Crack!

I barely moved my head (psyche) back .. as the energy of the little Ninjas sped past my consciousness...

Wow! What was that ??

Seamus the Leprechaun fell backwards laughing!

"Do you really find this funny??!" I asked ...

Haha! Hahaha .. Ha haha .. Was all I heard.

The little Leprechaun floated above the situation as the energy sped close to my head... directed out from my inner being. It could not have been from the little Leprechaun, cos he was rolling backwards laughing. Who just did that?

A group of little Ninjas appeared floating before me. Duh!! Who are you guys???

"We just want to let you know that we are here .. that's all .. " they said.

Oh! My! God! I can't believe this! Little Leprechauns are bad enough; but a group of little Ninjas ?? I mean! Who is in control of my life? Me or you guys? And! Where did you come from anyway?

Seamus the Leprechaun stomped hard on my crown chakra ..

"An' .. Ya' better be polite to yer little friends." he said.

"Ach! You humans are so arrogant! Ye' think y'are the only life in the universe!"

I looked more carefully at the little Ninjas, and I did kind of recognize them. Sort of! I mean .. they seemed familiar!

They kind of reminded me of Orihime Inoue's, six princess-shielding flowers, Santen Kesshun .. I mean! Does everyone have these kinds of .. of .. powers?

Stomp!! Seamus jumped up and down... Ouch! As though that would help!!

The little Ninjas disappeared in a haze of light!

"There is much more inside human beings than yer think!" said Seamus.

I had to reflect carefully on what I had just seen. It is true! Humans on Earth have more going on inside them than they realize. Strange forces work with us and protect us. In fact, human are loved by forces of life and nature .. we are truly blessed. But how many of us know this?

How many of us know that magical forces love and protect us?

And .. do we humans love those forces in return ??

Seamus and the little Ninjas were silent...